For Immediate Release
LIVINGSTON MACHINERY COMPANY RESPONDS TO COVID-19 VIRUS CONCERNS
CHICKASHA, OKLAHOMA, (May 4, 2020) – Amongst growing concerns regarding the COVID-19, Livingston Machinery Company will continue to make the safety of their employees and customers their top priority. At this time, Oklahoma locations (Chickasha and Fairview) will continue to offer curbside service in addition to limited or full access to the main showroom. The Texas locations (Dalhart and Muleshoe) will continue to operate as usual while adhering to government regulations and suggestions made by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
As farmers, we know the agriculture industry is unable to pause activities for any length of time, for any reason. With this in mind, Livingston Machinery Company will continue to provide parts, service and equipment sales as needed. Additionally, we remain true to our 24/7 parts and service commitment.
If you are needing assistance in Oklahoma (Chickasha and Fairview) and are concerned about direct contact by entering our buildings/showrooms, please be advised of the additional ways in which we can serve you:
- For all sales and service inquiries, if you prefer, we will be happy to assist you in the parking lot upon arrival and call ahead to notify us of your arrival.
- For curbside service of new and pre-ordered parts requests, we ask that you park by the PARTS WAREHOUSE DOOR (North side of the building in Chickasha and South side in Fairview) for assistance and pickup.
- If requesting curbside service for any department, we recommend that you call in advance or upon arrival. Please call 405.224.5056 for the Chickasha location and 580.540.3581 for the Fairview location.
For our Texas locations (Dalhart and Muleshoe), we will operate as normal and continue to stay advised to the development and evolvement of stay-at-home orders. Because the agriculture is recognized by Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency as an essential/critical industry, Livingston Machinery Company will be here to serve you in the following ways:
- Parts: In store, you will continue to find our parts specialist at the counter ready to serve you. You may also call us in advance and we would be happy to have your parts order ready for pickup and delivered to your vehicle upon arrival. Or we offer Next-Day parts shipments if you would prefer to refrain from visiting public spaces at this time.
- Service: Our service departments will operate as usual with maintenance and repairs performed in-store, as well as continued travel with our mobile shops. Field technicians have been instructed to follow CDC guidelines by taking precautionary measures and respecting social distancing recommendations.
- Sales: The sales team at each Livingston Machinery location will continue to be available in person, via email and through direct calls to assist in your agricultural needs.
If you are hesitant about visiting any one of our locations in person, please feel free to communicate with our locations and departments using any of the methods below.
- Visit us online at www.staging.parallelag.com and use any of the various “Contact Us” forms or use the contact information provided for all Livingston Machinery Company personnel under the “Meet the Team” page
- Call us at 405-448-3166 to reach all four locations or direct at: 405-224-5056 (Chickasha, OK), 580-540-3581 (Fairview, OK), 806-884-4740 (Dalhart, TX) and 806-749-7130 (Muleshoe, TX).
At Livingston Machinery Company, we strive to provide exceptional service while keeping the health and safety of our employees in mind. Because of this, we kindly as for you to respect the social distancing recommendation when visiting our locations and remain away from the general public if you suspect you are sick or have come in contact with someone who is. We encourage everyone to do their part to ensure this event passes as quickly as possible and to stay informed of all guidelines provided by the CDC. For further information, visit https://www.cdc.gov.
# # #
Livingston Machinery is an employee-owned company helping farmers feed the world while helping our employees provide for their families and create long-term security for their future. We have proudly served the agriculture industry for more than 30 years with quality parts, service and farm equipment throughout Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Kansas and Colorado with our four locations in Chickasha, OK, Fairview, OK, Dalhart, TX and Muleshoe, TX. Visit us online at www.staging.parallelag.com for more information.